Onion sacks in the 1950's...........Beautiful grass today!
This farm has been in the Robinson family since the late 1930's. Originally a vegetable operation, A & L Sod planted their first turf crop in 1956. The "A" in A & L stands for Al (pictured center) and the "L" stands for Lee who is Al's father. The two of them started the turf operation together. Since that time, A & L has converted to a 100% turf operation. Currently, the 5th generation of family is working on the farm.